These terms and conditions and the web-based booking form constitute the entire
Agreement concerning the provision of an airport transfer service & local transfer
service (“Service”) between you and deltatransfers . Completion of the booking form
and use of the Service indicates your unconditional acceptance of the terms and
conditions set out in this Agreement.
“Delta Transfers” means Delta Transfers whose registered office is 314 Kilburn High
Road, London, NW6 2DG (email- email@example.com ) “you” and “your” means any individual,
company or other business who places the booking with us.
1. You must allow sufficient time when booking your minicab to allow for the check-in
times required by your airline and for any delays caused by traffic conditions.
deltatransfers shall not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to
allow enough time to reach your destination or if the passengers are not ready for
collection at the booked time.
2. You must order a suitable car size for the number of passengers and luggage.
deltatransfers cannot guarantee to carry excessive amounts of luggage. Please note
that a child, no matter what age, counts as one passenger.
3. If you need to transport a wheelchair, please specify this at the time of booking.
1. We do not store any Credit or Debit Card details of our customers.
2. We do not share Customer Details with any 3rd parties.
Prices & Payment
1. deltatransfers will email you a quotation based on the information supplied by
you. deltatransfers may amend the quotation if there is any material change to the
original itinerary, the number of passengers, or the type or size of vehicle required.
2. The quotation will include a 45 minute waiting period after the advertised landing
time and the cost of car parking. deltatransfers will charge for waiting at its
standard rates after the initial 45 minutes period has expired. deltatransfers will
endeavour to check for flight delays before the driver leaves for the airport but
shall be under no obligation to do so.
3. If you accept the quotation, you will receive confirmation of your booking by
email. If you do not receive the email, please inform us on the number provided
so we can resend. Please check your booking confirmation carefully and inform deltatransfers
promptly of any errors. deltatransfers shall not be responsible for any delays caused
or costs arising from by your failure to provide deltatransfers with correct information.
4. All journeys originating at an airport (which are not return journeys where deltatransfers
has taken you to the airport) must be prepaid in full at least 1 day before the
date of travel.
5. Payment can be made by credit card, debit card (both subject to a £1 surcharge),
cash or valid guarantee card.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. For purchases made with your credit or debit card, the refund may take up to
5 days to show up on your account.
2. For refunds using your Bank Account or PayPal balance, the balance will be credited
to your PayPal account. Funds can take five days to arrive in your account
1. You shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the passengers in the vehicle
during the journey. You will be charged £80 to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely
event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger!
2. Eating, drinking and/or smoking in the cars are not permitted.
3. All children should be seated in a seat appropriate to their age, weight and
4. deltatransfers will not carry more passengers than its insurance or licensing
5. If you need to cancel your booking, please contact deltatransfers as soon as
possible. If you cancel a booking after the vehicle has been dispatched, then a
charge may be incurred; the charge will be based on the distance/time that the allocated
driver has travelled/spent prior to the point of cancellation. As a general rule
journeys from airports are dispatched up to two hours before flight arrival, journeys
within the surrounding area are normally dispatched up to twenty minutes before
their due time.
1. deltatransfers shall use all reasonable endeavours to get you to your destination
on time, but shall not be liable for any loss due to delays caused by road or traffic
conditions beyond its control on the journey. Under no circumstances shall deltatransfers
be liable (in contract, or otherwise) for any loss of profits, business or for any
indirect or consequential loss whatever.
2. Luggage is carried entirely at your risk.
3. We may cancel your booking in the event of something out of our control such
as a declared national emergency, riot, war, fuel shortage, extreme weather or terrorist
attack, or other circumstances beyond its control. If the car breaks down during
your journey deltatransfers will endeavour to arrange an alternative car to complete
the journey as soon as practicable.
4. You shall indemnify deltatransfers against all losses, costs, damages and expenses
arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party.
5. Neither party excludes or limits its liability for death or personal injury caused
by negligence, or for wilful default or fraudulent misrepresentation or otherwise
in any manner unenforceable by any applicable law.
1. deltatransfers Ltd will refuse or terminate any booking with immediate effect
if it places any driver or vehicle at risk of damage, violence or abuse by you or
by any passenger in your party and we will ask all passengers to vacate the vehicle
as soon as it is safe to do so.
2. No refunds will be given if the journey is terminated part way through the hire.
1. deltatransfers may subcontract its obligations under this Agreement. You shall
not assign, transfer or delegate any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
2. deltatransfers may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes
online. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are
aware of any changes. All existing bookings will be at the rate quoted or applicable
rate in effect at the time of booking.
3. deltatransfers shall store, process and use all information regarding your personal
details in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. This Agreement and any accompanying quotation represent the entire agreement
between you and deltatransfers in relation to its subject matter. If there is any
discrepancy between the terms of this Agreement and the quotation, the terms of
this Agreement shall prevail.
5. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer any benefit on any third party,
whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise,
and no third party shall have the right to enforce any rights under this Agreement
except where otherwise agreed in writing. Disputes This Agreement shall be construed
in accordance with English law and you and deltatransfers each agree to submit to
the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in respect of any dispute or claim
arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
Conveying of Children
UK law states that minicabs are exempt from legislation relating to children travelling
in a baby/child seat or booster, If you require a child seat for your journey we
would be happy to provide one. If you are booking a return journey and have your
own child seat, the driver who carries out your booking will store your child seat
for the return journey.